Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Won't Download

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai trying now thank u for ur help

good luck everyone !!

Message 101 of 218 (667 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai Nothing uses it and I'm trying to ask for help but no one helps.
Message 102 of 218 (720 Views)

★★ Novice

literally same I just spent the past 30 minutes trying to talk to the advisor people and they just kept passing me on to another one all because I cant access my email.... I honestly give up at this point its bull I just want to play Frown

Message 103 of 218 (704 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How does someone speak with an advisor?  I'm having this same issue as the others 

Message 104 of 218 (687 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AmandaSmith1221 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 105 of 218 (674 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai It just says that origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection and try again later. I have been trying all day.
Message 106 of 218 (670 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you.  Speaking with them now... but something tells me that this issue isn't going to be an easy fix.

Message 107 of 218 (655 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Hehe... nobody helps me.
Message 108 of 218 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kirrahardiman I just spoke to an advisor, and the advisor successfully removed the pre-ordered expansion from my library. I re-purchased and it worked.
Message 109 of 218 (698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I checked my PayPal and it says I didn't get charged, the only issue is now is that I don't have the money to buy it. This is isn't fair because even though it says I wasn't charged I could swear I spent that money. Where do I go to contact customer service?

Message 110 of 218 (705 Views)