Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Won't Download

★★★ Novice
@ryesims Same here. :\ Frown
Message 71 of 218 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@OnlyPeachyKeenYep same Issue gift option only no buy but a download button I even paid to see if teh vault would change this and to no avail. =/ highly disgruntled. I will never pre-order ever again.

Message 72 of 218 (873 Views)

Re: I cannot download prepurchase Island living

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SomebodyDS I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Seems there's a lot of people having issues. Maybe this thread has some solutions offered, I don't know.

@RogueToad16 Also merged your post with the master thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 218 (866 Views)

Re: I cannot download prepurchase Island living

★★★ Newbie

Me too. Preordered and payed and no download option. Preordering starts to seem like bad choice, since you still dont get to play it.

Message 74 of 218 (813 Views)

★ Apprentice
@anasimsx ya think they do something to Apologize but I highly doubt they will do anything but take our money and fix current issue which god knows when they will be. Sure regretting the pre-order Now though I am.
Message 75 of 218 (792 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly. It has been almost 5 hours and they haven't even acknowledged the problem yet. I am really looking for an explanation, i hope they can tell us whats going on soon. We all gave our money to them and they don't even tell us why we aren't getting what we paid for. 

Message 76 of 218 (785 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ryesims yeah been actually over 10 hours for me, I pretty close to giving up and uninstalling my game. No support no answers Shows they dont care about customers at all.
Message 77 of 218 (777 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Download issues with Origin and EA

★ Novice

me too Frown

Message 78 of 218 (761 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep. So many people pre-ordered to play the game right away but instead we have to wait. Is ea even working to fix this? We don't even get an explanation?

Message 79 of 218 (759 Views)

★★★ Novice

they are working on it, I am talking with EA Help on twitter also. We just have to be patient and wait it out

Message 80 of 218 (767 Views)