Re: Sims 4 Island Living Won't Download

by simmerlara

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Download issues with Origin and EA

★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen That was what I was told to do by the woman I had a chat with at EA. Sadly, it did nothing. Hopefully something is fixed soon.
Message 60 of 218 (984 Views)

★ Apprentice

How did you go back and pay properly this time? It says that it was charged to my card so I am very nervous i do not want it to charge me twice.

Message 62 of 218 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same 

Message 63 of 218 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice
@kikinizzy I preordered it too, and it dares to give me an option to buy it as a gift as it comes up with an error....i'm pretty annoyed
Message 64 of 218 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just talked with customer support, my game is fine just being processed. They have dead line 21st of June for this game pack to be relased. So it means we will get our dowload sometime within this time. If you have more questions I suggest to contact customer service, they where very helpful and friendly

Message 65 of 218 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This really sucks I really stayed up for this

Message 66 of 218 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Novice
@simmerlara And how do you do this? Please help.
Message 67 of 218 (1,054 Views)

I cannot download prepurchase Island living

★★ Novice

i preorder Island living back in 6/12/2019 and then today when the pack comes out so i try to download it in origin it says that i have the pack already but i cannot download it for some reason. and so i check my order tab on origins account and it says it still processing 

i really wanted the pack so badly , thus i cancel my preorder and want to make a new transaction. 

after i cancel my pack in my origin the game was still think that i have the island living pack and so i cannot purchase the pack , when i try to download it nothings happend 

i already repot it to the origin but until now i dont have any feed back whatsoever 

😓

Message 68 of 218 (1,000 Views)

★ Apprentice

I live in New Zealand it was available to us at  Australia/New Zealand (the midnight of the 21st of June, Sydney time) which was my wee hours of my morning while I slept. Logged on this morning excited to discover this same issue. Tried everything suggested here and still no download.

1. called my net provider who confirmed my net is Not teh issue, So EA cant pass the bucket to us it is On there end this issue is.

2. Contacted EA staff spoke to some staff member who said I canceled my order and well I didn't.. Couldn't answer my questions and  Passed me to another EA staff Support who basically told me Not to re-buy it to wait they aware of this issue and it get fixed.
3 I did all this early this afternoon, Its now 7:30pm NZ time and still now download happening I never PRE-OREDRING again simple put a pre order was to get access on LAUNCH day. Launch day has failed us and Disappointing enough there is no Support or answers but a Mere told to wait.. Christmas is fast approaching....

Message 69 of 218 (1,047 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was supposed to receive my game at midnight. Its now 3:35 and still nothing has changed for me. I do not understand why this is happening to us who pre-ordered? Has ea even given an explanation? I am very frustrated, i stayed up, exited to play the minute it was released and now we are all having to wait longer than everyone else because we pre-ordered?

Message 70 of 218 (1,020 Views)