Re: Sims 4 Island Living Not Installable

by tsummerdavis

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Won't Download

★★★★ Novice

I live in Australia. It says it is available. i click download and it says error check internet connection. my connection is fine. is it actually available in australia or not? its currently 135pm here

Message 21 of 218 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Novice

I live in Norway, it was supose to be available from midnight in your country. I get the same error message - so this must be some kinda bug or maybe to many downloading at same time ?

Message 22 of 218 (1,784 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue too!  I'm from Australia so it's the 21st, and just googled to see if it was a bug, I just cleared my computer so it's not a space problem :/

Message 23 of 218 (1,753 Views)

★★ Novice

Can confirm my earlier comment. Download option appeared right on the dot and installed without issue.

Message 24 of 218 (1,737 Views)

★★ Novice

Not sure why you all are having issues. Mine downloaded in under 3 minutes. Seems like a server issue if multiple people from the same region are having the same problem. I’m not an expert, just a guess. Hopefully they get it fixed soon so you will all be able to play!

Message 25 of 218 (1,714 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont understand what is going on? I pre-ordered it the day it was released to pre-order. It is 12:35 right now and it says it cant download because of my internet connection? My internet is working perfect. I have restarted my pc multiple times and this dose not help.

Message 26 of 218 (1,640 Views)

Origin error message. Can't download Island living

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to download island living for the sims 4 but I keep on getting this error message in origin. "We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later." My mac is up to date.

Message 27 of 218 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is saying the same thing too!! Ughhh!!

Message 28 of 218 (1,629 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4 Island Living Not Installable

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone found a solution?

Message 29 of 218 (1,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've been watching a countdown for hours and tried to download it as soon as it was midnight. It's now 12:40 and I've rebooted my computer several times, logged out of origin, removed my mods folder, and I still get the notification that says I should check my internet connection.

Message 30 of 218 (1,600 Views)