Re: Sims 4 Discover University Unavailable to Bundle

by ElleLeighDaBelly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Discover University Unavailable to Bundle

★★★ Newbie

hello,

I have been attempting to bundle Discover University, Strangerville and Moschino stuff since 11 PM CST. i have an EP, multiple GP, and multiple SP i purchased, however when trying to build a bundle on the origin client and origin website, it says “you’re quite a collector! because you own so much content for the sims 4 already, we can’t create a totally new bundle for you at this time...”. However, when launching my game, it realizes a bundle is possible. I have cleared the browser and origin caches as well as tried a private window and logging in and out of origin. what is the best course of action?

Message 1 of 7 (1,312 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

@his was 4 hours ago from an EA employee

Hi everyone,

I understand you want to play ASAP, but The Sims 4 Discover University is not available on Build Your Bundle yet. That's why cache clearing is not helping.

I'd recommend subscribing to this thread for updates. As I mentioned there, I'll let you know as soon as it's available for bundling Standard smile
(The option to subscribe is under 'Topic options', and unless you changed your notification settings, you will get an email when I post in the thread, so keep an eye on your email inbox!)

Cheers,

-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,237 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Basically the same error although I am aiming to get a different stuff pack.

new here what are the chances EA will confirm that we can bundle with the newly launched EP?

Message 2 of 7 (1,270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I just found this information on another similar post (sorry i can't give credit to the original writer again new at this)

@iy-mortimer and @c_annalouise  The pack won't be available for bundling until it's been released in every region, which will be a few more hours at least.  Even then, it might take some time.  This is what EA_Mai wrote in the Discover University FAQ:

Will The Sims 4 Discover University be added to Build Your Own Bundle?
After the pack has released worldwide, that’s the plan! We don’t have specifics on the timing, but we will let you know here once it’s available for bundling

Here's the full post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/FAQ-The-Sims-4-Discover-University-release...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

Message 3 of 7 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@his was 4 hours ago from an EA employee

Hi everyone,

I understand you want to play ASAP, but The Sims 4 Discover University is not available on Build Your Bundle yet. That's why cache clearing is not helping.

I'd recommend subscribing to this thread for updates. As I mentioned there, I'll let you know as soon as it's available for bundling Standard smile
(The option to subscribe is under 'Topic options', and unless you changed your notification settings, you will get an email when I post in the thread, so keep an eye on your email inbox!)

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 4 of 7 (1,238 Views)

★★ Novice
@ElleLeighDaBelly i cleared my cache restarted my computer and did everything it said to do.. This employee has posted its available for bundle apox. an hour ago as of 2.P.M EST. i have been trying everything to get this bundle and it Discover University still does not show up in the options for an Expansion pack to use! ughhhhh it's frustrating. please help, Note: my computer is compatible with DU and the update. i did not download legacy because i know i do not need it. so thats not the problem. help?
Message 5 of 7 (1,200 Views)

@ChayDaw26 @ElleLeighDaBelly and @DizzyDee723  Discover University is available to bundle now.  If you're not seeing it, try a browser rather than the Origin app, clearing that browser's cache, or using a different browser.

@ElleLeighDaBelly  I was that "original writer," and no worries, credit is totally unnecessary in this case.  I ws just passing along someone else's info, anyway.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 7 (1,178 Views)

EA app Team
-- Locking this thread as it's now old and it's being bumped for different reasons --

Please, if you are wondering why you are not able to bundle Discover University as of end of November 2019, join this thread instead: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/Bundle-with-Sims-University/m-p/8475534#M1...

Thank you!

Message 7 of 7 (1,045 Views)