Re: July 23 cottage living not downloading

by ohmeowna1016

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I also cancelled my order and placed it again. It's installing. However, I believe we lose the pre-order bonuses. Nice job, EA. 😑

Message 21 of 33 (1,348 Views)

★ Guide

I've checked my order history in my EA account. It displays that the order is still "processing" and not "completed". I'm unable to download it. So that's the first and last time I'll buy a game on origin at launch...

Message 22 of 33 (1,338 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage Living expansion pack download failed

★★★ Novice

Yeah that's screwed mine up completely. Tried doing that and now it's saying I've bought it even though I cancelled it, but it won't let me download. So now I have no option to re buy or to download it....

Message 23 of 33 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I think we might lose the preorder bonuses as well. I wonder if there's a way to complain about it? Their help system is simply horrendous, it keep redirecting me back to the main page :/

Message 24 of 33 (1,383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They'll probably add it back as a microtransaction 😜

But yeah, I have trouble with their help services too. I don't think I'll pre-order again because I wasted over an hour on this! 

Message 25 of 33 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Samesies. Oh well... At least we figured it out! Without their help I might add. Happy Simming! <3

Message 26 of 33 (1,345 Views)

★ Guide

Tbh, I'm not gonna risk my pre-order bonus, so I'll just play something else instead. Plus...I want them to work out their issue instead of me solving it for them Wink

Message 27 of 33 (1,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

so you guys are paying twice? I have no money on my card that i used to buy the game, i got the preorder content yesterday after updating but today it changed to failed and then changed to processing i would cancel and rebuy but i have no money on that card rn.

Message 28 of 33 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! I even checked my bank to make sure it went thru! what is going on! im in AZ its11am here! 

Message 29 of 33 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Usually it takes a few days to get back on your card sadly! I'm in that boat right now. I used what I had when I had it in order to play the DAY OF LAUNCH. So at least we know now not to preorder!

Message 30 of 33 (1,257 Views)