Sims 4 City living

by Saga2805

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 City living

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I  was going to buy sims 4 city living from the store, but noticed that it did not have the mark that says it has a code to download, so i was wondering if they automatically has the download code or only those wich has the mark on the case?

Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 City living

@Saga2805  If you buy a new, sealed copy of a Sims 4 pack from an authorized retailer of EA games, you'll receive a product code inside the box, regardless of whether the box also has a disc inside.  That's the only way to add the pack to your Origin account, which you'd need to do before installng or playing with the pack.  (Some sellers provide a standalone code rather than a box, but the idea is the same: register the code to your Origin account, download the pack.)  Just make sure you're buying from an approved vendor.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

You can also buy directly through Origin, either the app or the website.  City Living is 50% off in Origin right now; the current sale ends February 6th at 10 am PST (1800 GMT).

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

All Replies

@Saga2805  If you buy a new, sealed copy of a Sims 4 pack from an authorized retailer of EA games, you'll receive a product code inside the box, regardless of whether the box also has a disc inside.  That's the only way to add the pack to your Origin account, which you'd need to do before installng or playing with the pack.  (Some sellers provide a standalone code rather than a box, but the idea is the same: register the code to your Origin account, download the pack.)  Just make sure you're buying from an approved vendor.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

You can also buy directly through Origin, either the app or the website.  City Living is 50% off in Origin right now; the current sale ends February 6th at 10 am PST (1800 GMT).

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Thank u!
Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)