Re: Sims 4 Activation

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Activation

★★★ Newbie

I purchased EA Play on steam and decided to get Sims 4 though EA Play on steam. I launched Sims after it finished downloading and it had me install Origin, which makes sense. I then installed origin and signed into my EA Account. After that the Sims 4 launches with a small screen that is asking me to sign into my EA Account. It says that it cannot grant license and that my account status in invalid. I tried signing in and it instantly rejected my password. I tried once more and the same thing happened. I tried reinstalling both Sims AND Origin, only to have the same issue. Is there a way to resolve this or is playing the Sims just impossible with EA Play, even though it is in the subscription. Do I need some sort of activation thing that wasn't included when I installed the game or something? Someone please help.

Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @branflake135 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (517 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @branflake135 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (518 Views)