Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

by BufferCCM

Original Post

Re: Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

★★ Novice
@driuuzz It could be because you are unknowingly blocking the following cookies:

ea.com
accounts.ea.com
myaccount.ea.com
signin.ea.com

I use Google Chrome and had the same problem with logging in to their website. When I clicked on the icon next to the url address I checked what 3rd party cookies I was blocking, and sure enough those 3 cookies I just mentioned were blocked. Chrome is treating those 3 sites as "3rd party cookies" because they from a different domain than origin.com.

This same thing happened with Ubisoft's Uplay service. I could log in via the Uplay software, but not in their web page with Chrome because I was blocking the "3rd party" cookies Uplay needed for me to log in to my account as they were from a different domain than uplay.ubisoft.com. They were ubisoft.com & connect.ubisoft.com.

I hope this helps anyone who is having trouble logging into their Origin account via the website.
Message 31 of 57 (3,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fact is we all paid for something we're not getting. Don't matter how small the TOU print is. I smell class action. 

We'll probably end up with store credit we can't use cause we can't log in.

Message 32 of 57 (3,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just created my account

Message 33 of 57 (3,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BufferCCM Did you get it fixed tho because i am having the same problems.
Message 34 of 57 (3,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue, and it turned out to be because of a setting issue in my browser - my security settings were too tight and so Origin just failed to login, rather than saying it was because of the security settings.

I'm sure most people who get as far as this forum have already tried logging in through a different browser, but hopefully this will work for a small proportion of others, like it worked for me.

Message 35 of 57 (2,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just for the records. I have the same problem.

Message 36 of 57 (2,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing for me im literally 12 and this is unbelievable and such a scam i've spent a lot of money on the sims 4 then suddenly without warning they kick me out and tell me my account was disabled becuase i broke the user agreement even tho i didn't do anything except for play the sims 4 its been 3 days now and i cant do anything this is outrageous and such a scam ! PERIODT

Message 37 of 57 (2,388 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Kiko_Plays711.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 38 of 57 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CiaraGON It's been a year for me and they never emailed me
Message 39 of 57 (2,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue with Chrome.  I tried with Microsoft Edge and was able to login and download.

Message 40 of 57 (2,103 Views)