Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

by Mork_Mork23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

★★ Novice

"Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I have been getting this message on Origin for MONTHS. I have tried every fix I have seen, including the copy/paste responses given by the support team. I paid $60 for Star Wars Battlefront II, and I can't play online because of this message. I can't play ANY of the games I have installed, because of this message.  I can't even send in a tech support ticket,  because despite having filled out every section (required and optional alike) the "Request live chat." remains greyed out. I have seen dozens of other threads, very few of which were solved, and most of which were simply ignored entirely.

Message 1 of 13 (1,953 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @Mork_Mork23, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,929 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @Mork_Mork23, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,930 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried this, as stated in my original post; "Request Live Chat' remains greyed out despite having filled out the required and optional sections of the chat request.

Message 3 of 13 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA games. get a grip. ive seen this message on every single post/thread/whateveritscalled and it completely ignores what they are saying and offers the same solution every time. also it currently seems like theres a ton of people getting this issue so?

Message 4 of 13 (1,875 Views)

★★ Novice

I've seen over a dozen posts about it, each and every one had at least one of their useless copy/pasted replies, which did nothing to help.

Message 5 of 13 (1,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to purchase games since yesterday, in fact I only made an account because its required in order to make a purchase. I was able to get live chat help and they had me reset my password and make sure my email was correct. After telling them that signing in wasnt the problem I was basically told that there was connectivity issues on my end and to try again later. So I did, every 2 hours or so yesterday and again today maybe 3 times. Really discouraging, they were helpful and eager to find the problem but the result of all this is still unsatisfactory and honestly more trouble than I ever wanted.

Message 6 of 13 (1,858 Views)

★★ Novice

It has been two weeks, no closer to fixing the issue with no help from EA support whatsoever.

Message 7 of 13 (1,772 Views)

Community Manager

Have you spoke with a live support adviser @Mork_Mork23 in relation to your issue, if not can you please do so asap.

Darko.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,758 Views)

★★ Novice

As I have said, twice, I cannot contact live support, the "request support" button remains greyed out no matter what I do.

Message 9 of 13 (1,742 Views)

★★ Novice

The issue has not been solved  in the slightest, and yet has been marked as solved?

Message 10 of 13 (1,706 Views)