Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later. 2021 March 24.

by AlucardN1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later. 2021 March 24.

★★★ Novice

Yesterday the ea servers are crashed while i played Apex Legends. I decide to close Apex and origin aswell. After that i cant log in in my main account.

I did not used any cheats or ect to be banned but its says i'm suspended. Writed to the support still no response.. What should i do ?

Message 1 of 5 (652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later. 2021 March 24.

Community Manager

@AlucardN1 

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases.

If you have already followed the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (625 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AlucardN1 

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases.

If you have already followed the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Thanks for the information.. but you know people abusing your system by making fake reports most of the time. I do my reports when its truly reasonable, aka toxic players ect...
Message 3 of 5 (621 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm currently suspended for 1 week because suddenly my Origin avatar offended an algorithm. Btw it was a picture (using that for several years) of Stalin portrayed as Super Mario :D. What a joke...

Message 4 of 5 (611 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Sorry but i wont accept your solution or your report system cause many people making fake reports. I never been toxic since i playing with my friends in discord. Tell me then the reason why i got suspended.. Like 4 days ago everything is normal then your servers has been ddos'd or something then i got banned cause of this ? I wanna know the true reason.
Message 5 of 5 (578 Views)