Sign in failure

by Baussant_ea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in failure

★★ Novice

Getting "Sign in failure - Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later." when I try to sign into Origin. It was working just fine earlier this morning, when I was playing BF4. I have already looked around online for a solution, so I have already tried the following:

• Resetting hosts file
  • Flushing DNS
  • Running BF4/Origin as administrator
  • Turning off proxy in LAN settings
  • Restarting my machine

All other programs are working fine on my machine, and I did not change any setting to my knowledge between logging in successfully and getting this issue. What is even more strange is that there is no error message, which would have been helpful for finding out just whats going wrong here. All of this points to the issue lying not on my end. However I did not see anything on the EA Help twitter about services being down (besides something on PS4). Is this a problem with EA servers being down? Is something wrong with the program?

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sign in failure

★★ Novice

OK so it turns out I was banned, so if you are having this problem check either your email for a ban notice or try to contact EA. Also, for future reference, do not set your emblem to a hakenkreuz. If you kill too many commies, they might report you Frown

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (266 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Okay, this is 100% not on my end. I actually reset this machine and still am experiencing the problem.

Message 2 of 5 (304 Views)

Community Manager

@Baussant_ea 

There was a slight connectivity issue around the time of your post which has since been resolved.

Let us know if you still have an issue but you should be good to go.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

★★ Novice

OK so it turns out I was banned, so if you are having this problem check either your email for a ban notice or try to contact EA. Also, for future reference, do not set your emblem to a hakenkreuz. If you kill too many commies, they might report you Frown

Message 4 of 5 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is still a problem it would not let me sign in on computer Mac with safari

@EA_Barry wrote:

@Baussant_ea 

There was a slight connectivity issue around the time of your post which has since been resolved.

Let us know if you still have an issue but you should be good to go.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)