'Sign in failure' Error - Can't Login To Origin

by AceArcher123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

'Sign in failure' Error - Can't Login To Origin

★ Apprentice

This problem's been going on for literally years now, and I've tried just about everything.

Recently, I tried to get in touch with EA Help directly, and - after my attempt to pick the 'can't log in' option switched to 'banned or hacked account' - I went through the whole thing. I wrote out an email to EA Help, and I got an automated email saying that my account was locked for my own security, as they suspected someone had hacked it. They asked me to call them by phone or chat with a CS rep to provide proof that I own the account so they can unlock it, using the in-built system, except that doesn't actually allow me to do any of those things, just email them, and using email, no matter what I say, I get the same automated email which doesn't help me one bit.

Can someone please help me reach out to someone who can unlock my account, so I can finally play the games I've paid a lot of money for? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Sign in failure' Error - Can't Login To Origin

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @AceArcher123.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

• Click on your product Origin
  • Then select 'PC
  • Manage my Account'
  • Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

All Replies

Re: 'Sign in failure' Error - Can't Login To Origin

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @AceArcher123.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

• Click on your product Origin
  • Then select 'PC
  • Manage my Account'
  • Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)