Sign in Failure.

by Strigidx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in Failure.

★★★ Newbie

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

This is what Origin has been telling me for the past three months of trying to get onto the game I finally decided to reach out for help and had a ridiculously difficult time trying to get ahold of anyone that could possibly help let alone speak with one of the developers which is never likely but would be really nice so I could actually play the one game that I somewhat enjoy from this company. Standard smile I would love to have my account re-activated that is all thank you.

Message 1 of 8 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sign in Failure.

Community Manager

The best thing to do @Strigidx is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (649 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Strigidx/.

Would you mind taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already did all of the troubleshooting options I'm reaching out to you because I have no other options. I would love to be able to play my favorite game again for the first time in four months. Thanks..

Message 3 of 8 (666 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do @Strigidx is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (650 Views)

★★ Novice

That is like ROBOT  replay  omg 

Message 5 of 8 (601 Views)

Community Manager

Are you having an issue that we can assist with @vtazzedine22?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (589 Views)

★★ Novice

yes i have same problemme ; 

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

please dont tell me   Do som think in may PC  bcs all THAT problemme from team TOS    thet not tell me why    you have that all what they told you  RBOTO MESSSAGE :

Hello, we received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision. Please do not expect further responses on this matter. Thank you, EA Terms of Service

Even if you ask him what day your birthday is     it  will replay  You same   This   replay So yahh    tell him to stop  Robot replay and tell me why i get this  i did not now  this suppourt 

Message 7 of 8 (561 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @vtazzedine22 if our TOS team has advised you that your ban will not be lifted then I am sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change that.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (526 Views)