Settings Always Going Back To Default

by Yankee_LT

Original Post

Settings Always Going Back To Default

★ Apprentice

OK, so I own BF1, BF3, BF4, and BF5. One day out of the blue I logged into a BF4 game and ALL my setting went back to default. So I remapped all my keyboard, mouse, and general settings back to where I had them. Left the game and came back and again they were back to default. ALL these games no longer get my custom settings. So I created a new account on my computer and at this time BF4 is the only game in the series that will keep my custom settings. All the other games fail to do so no matter what I do. I contacted Origin support and they had no idea what to do. So now I have three games that are just paperweights. Has anyone had this issue or does someone know of a solution that will WORK???

Thank You.

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Settings Always Going Back To Default

Community Manager

Hey @Yankee_LT let's try opening the Origin launcher, and from here click Origin in the top left and select application settings. Navigated to the Install & Saves and under the cloud storage section turn off the saves option. Launch the game now and try setting your game up and then exit out to see if it hs made a difference.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Settings Always Going Back To Default

★ Apprentice

Yep, been there done that. It's of no use. 

Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)