Re: Service inaccessible

by Dtk231

Original Post

Service inaccessible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes, hello, my I cannot login into my origin because your service is absolute trash, as soon as I cancelled my premium membership is when I started having trouble signing in, It is unable to sign in and when I try it through the browser it said the credentials have expired, I logged in after 3 hours of trying a couple weeks ago, your service is so trash that you make people create new passwords for absolute no reason at all and after creating new passwords they still do not work. Now, I went through all the lists of how to get this to work but it seems that it does not want to work.

Thank you for spending your time reading this you donuts

P.S. 14 Million Members and only 12000 are playing this service, if an employee is reading this, I hope they are paying you well for working at company who produces games that are a fest of game bugs, unfinished products, and absurd micro transactions for a $60 game *cough* *cough* Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Much conditional love.

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Dtk231, if you cannot post in a constructive manner then please don't post going forward. I understand that it can be frustrating when you have issues but there is never a need to post in an aggressive or insulting manner. 

I tried logging into Origin and had no issues. I went ahead and tried a number of accounts and had a few other people log in and no one was having issues so this would appear to be an issue on your end or else there may be an issue with your account and as such  you will  need to speak with one of our phones or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My apologies, but to login into an account and constantly be given an error message, which following every step available, and it still does not work, is quite frustrating and in the heat of the moment I wrote this message.
Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @Dtk231

Were you able to speak with our live support?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)