Scrolling through the vault causes visual glitching

by ParticalAnomaly

Original Post

Scrolling through the vault causes visual glitching

★★★★ Novice

Every time I scroll through the vault games list in the Origin app images and UI elements tear or disappear then reappear. Is there a way to solve this? I've removed and reinstalled the app, updated all drivers, changed my UI scale etc.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Message 1 of 8 (512 Views)

Re: Scrolling through the vault causes visual glitching

★★★★★ Guide
hmm no matter what we say here, dont add up and you already done it.
"driver update and check scale issue."

maybe you should tell spec's and more detail.

but there is the old issue as most call addware or browser junk or to many tool app added that has drain effected as a browser in trouble or sort off as most gamers call it lag in a game.

try a diffrent browser or clean it from junk, ccleaner and other app can do that today.

test with new windows login user and if that is a system issue
so many have OC PC today even that can give odd effect and pc cant handle it.

well there is simple to little informations to work at and it open up for to many ideas what it also can be.

ps.
even seen people play games with maximum power consumption saving mode and that can also do this.
Message 2 of 8 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply.

I've done everything you suggested plus this happened on a previous install of Windows. I've tried the beta version of Origin too. Not sure what else I can do.

My specs are

Windows 10 Pro 64bit (latest updates)

i5-4690k@3.5GHz (water cooled)

32GB Corsair memory

GTX1080

Creative Sound Blaster ZxR

Samsung SSDs for OS and Gaming drives

Corsair 1000w psu

Acer Predator 27inch 4k gaming monitor

Basically I have to scroll the Access Vault page in the Origin app up and down until the game images glitch into a pattern where I can see what I want. It only happens on the access vault page.

Message 3 of 8 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
you dont have dual monitor/plasma TV btw. ?

again this could be a unique issue with Origin but it also could be a Nvidia driver issue that specific is a 4K monitor issue. you might want to contact nvidia Support also.

dont forget to add dxdiag if Origin dev support wanna comment on it, if they know better. or not. this issue might take along time to figure out.

but dont forget that other windos login user as test. ( sort-off a diffrent user that could solve it as test, not the first time this has solve it, and problem is in other users profile. )
Message 4 of 8 (489 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My dxdiag is attached.

Message 5 of 8 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Here's a link to the video since it never seems to play here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lk-p4TcLQda5J_q_rIw7UNsj-hn_3niH
Message 6 of 8 (456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue - not only with the vault, but the vault does seem to be especially bad. Have also tried the same steps, but can also offer that I am running an Rx 580 and Ryzen which suggests that it's not an Nvidia Driver issue.

Message 7 of 8 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

please upload your dxdiag also, the more information EA gets, the faster they might can do something about it.

Message 8 of 8 (436 Views)