Re: Stuck at Download in Queue

by crinrict

Original Post

Reinstall stuck at 0%

★★★★ Novice

So I thought Strangerville looked neat and bought it. It was stuck at 0%. I figured well I'll leave it to download overnight. It did not. I consulted the internet for help. I tried to repair Sims 4 which also never started. So then I uninstalled Sims 4, cleared my cache, deleted temp files, reinstalled Origin, ran Ccleaner, ran Origin as administrator; nothing helped. I had a similar issue with a previous expansion and I don't think that started working until there was an Origin update. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Stuck at Download in Queue

★★★★ Novice

I posted about this yesterday and now my question seems to be gone. So once again, I tried to download Strangerville. Never started. Uninstalled Sims 4 and Origin. Reinstalled Origin. Trying to reinstall Sims 4. It says download in queue and nothing happens. I cleared my cache files. I ran Ccleaner. Nothing helps.

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Stuck at Download in Queue

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @DigDugJr 

found your other thread in the Origin forum and merged your posts.

Download issues are usually connected to Origin and not the Sims game itself which is why they're better off in Origin.

Which cache files did you clear ? Origin Cache ? Have you tried logging out and back in ?

Hopefully someone here has some more suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)