Refund

by Mlunuz

Original Post

Refund

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I would like a refund and there is no help from anyone. You cannot offer a product and not have no customer support available. I submitted two cases and both were closed with no feedback, Your HELP site just loops to "ea sorry no channels are available". I would like a refund of my money. No one has bothered to help me since i made a purchase of products that do no work. VERY UPSET!!! I would like the origin premium and fifa20 purchased to be refunded. Your customer support has been nothing short of poor.

Message 1 of 7 (299 Views)

Re: Refund

Community Manager

Hey @Mlunuz due to the current worldwide crisis support times have been changed.

You can check if you are eligible for a refund here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

If you let us know a little about the issue then we may be able to help.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (274 Views)

★ Novice

The only option for me is to go to twitter because  your other recommendations do not work. Twitter and this are the same thing to me and like your colleagues on chat, you are passing me on to someone else. This is he worst experience ever, I'm stuck in quarantine and you guys are making my life miserable! That was the only money i had to get entertainment and your service wont work. Please refund my moneyFrown

Message 3 of 7 (262 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mlunuz we are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ, this includes issues with billing, refunds, missing items, etc.

If you let us know what is stopping you from playing then we can try to assist here on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (248 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried everything possible. All my games on microsoft store work but the origin EA games all won't work. Furthermore there are no reachable avenue for me to get assistance: your suggestion below does not work so what must i do.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

Message 5 of 7 (238 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mlunuz did you try reaching out to our Twitter support as I suggested above?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (232 Views)

★ Novice

THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING

Message 7 of 7 (203 Views)