Re: ERROR MSVCP140.dll, SETTING UP ORIGIN ON WINDOWS 10

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Can't install Origin error 0xc000007b

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue this desktop was givin to me i just bought a $40.00 game on origin and it wont let me download it. I've researched all I know how to do. Please help!

Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please help me please? I went to origin purchased a $40.00 game and went to load it. Then saying I had to download origin. I started getting an error stating that I was missing a msvcp410.dll file to download it. I did, and now instead of it saying I was missing the file now its stating the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. I am really at a crossroads and really need some guidance so please I beg you please help me?! 

Message 1 of 3 (487 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PebbleTwist36

That error message can be related to the NET Framework settings in Windows. When you've got a chance I'd recommend checking out the following article over at the EA Help website: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

The section about the 0xc000007b error has some steps to try that might help. Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (437 Views)