PvZ Hero’s OP Freezer Strategy

by Quinxxe

Original Post

PvZ Hero’s OP Freezer Strategy

★★★★ Novice

ARRGGHGGAHH!  Who else thinks that freezers are way OVERPOWERED!!! Nerfing is very needed.

Like just make the snow drop gain 1 attack and 2 health. That would change everything! That way you wouldn’t have a 20:40 attacking you by the 4th turn. Freezers already have a bajillion freeze spells in their decks, so a attack change would make the snowdrop a defensive plant. Smarty is about tricks and team-up, not instantly killing all zombies on the board and attacking with 4 snowdrop goliaths!

If you make the snowdrop defensive by changing the attack, then it could be used as a shield for teamup cards. And if you wanted it to be a god, then just pick Nightshade or Greenshadow and give then attack with other cards

I’m ....*restrained groan between gritted teeth* ...ok with the winter squashes freezing kills, but if smarty’s gets a mega buff like that, then SNOWDROP SHOULDN’T!

If the game makers don’t want to nerf the smarty class, then here’s an idea for zombies;

The hunter zombie and the troglobite.

If you remember from PvZ 2, the hunter zombie will throw snowballs at plants until their frozen. He could be like an ice peashooter for the zombies. Plants damaged by it would be frozen. It could be 1 attack and 4 health in the sneaky class.

In PvZ 2, all ice age zombies are resistant to the cold. They cant be frozen at all. The troglobite was the one that pushed the ice blocks, but I think in PVZH, he should be hearty class immune to freezing. 

That’s it. Just can’t be frozen. I know that untrickable allows zombies to be protected from tricks, but cards like the ice peashooter, chilly pepper, jolly holly etc easily go around it. The troglobite sole ability would be “can’t be frozen”. Not untrickable, just as a perfect counter for freezers. That way freezers would actually have to prepare more in their decks to fight zombies. The developers can pick the stats of it but I just want the ability.

This is my first forum post and I hope this problem will be solved. I’ll will be making another one just for captain cucumber but I wanted to focus on this freezer problem first.

Message 1 of 1 (301 Views)