Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

by yungyung827

Original Post

Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
  • I have not played the game Sims 4 for some time, and recently when I want to play it again, I cannot find the game in my account and the system requires me to input the product code for the unidentified game. I then emailed EA support to get back the product code for the game purchased. After inputting the product code, the system says the code has already been redeemed. I have already reinstalled the origin application but the problem persists and I cannot find the game in my account.
  • After that, I emailed EA Support to follow up on the issue for several times in the past two weeks, but I got no reply.
  • Can anyone help with my issue? Or is there a physical EA support centre where I can visit to solve this?
  • Seriously I am feeling so disappointed with the after sale support services by EA.
Message 1 of 3 (84 Views)

Re: Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

Community Manager

Hey @yungyung827 

I'm really sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

I know you've already contacted our support and reinstalled the application, but I have a few more steps for you that might help finding your game.

Could you please read through the article below ("I've had my games a while" part) and try all the steps mentioned there?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)

Re: Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Ataashi 

Thanks for your reply! I have tried all the steps mentioned in the link. However, I still cant see my game in Origin account Frown

Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)