Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

by yungyung827

Original Post

Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
  • I have not played the game Sims 4 for some time, and recently when I want to play it again, I cannot find the game in my account and the system requires me to input the product code for the unidentified game. I then emailed EA support to get back the product code for the game purchased. After inputting the product code, the system says the code has already been redeemed. I have already reinstalled the origin application but the problem persists and I cannot find the game in my account.
  • After that, I emailed EA Support to follow up on the issue for several times in the past two weeks, but I got no reply.
  • Can anyone help with my issue? Or is there a physical EA support centre where I can visit to solve this?
  • Seriously I am feeling so disappointed with the after sale support services by EA.
Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

Re: Purchased game cannot be found in the origin application

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @yungyung827 

I'm really sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

I know you've already contacted our support and reinstalled the application, but I have a few more steps for you that might help finding your game.

Could you please read through the article below ("I've had my games a while" part) and try all the steps mentioned there?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Ataashi 

Thanks for your reply! I have tried all the steps mentioned in the link. However, I still cant see my game in Origin account Frown

Message 3 of 4 (366 Views)

★ Novice

How can I request for refund for the game please? This origin online platform is not working at all...

Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)