Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

by EA_Jason

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I am not playing Legacy. I don't have any mods or cc installed and have never had any installed. Already did the cache and everything else already suggested.

Message 11 of 18 (1,765 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@ShadoeLandman Thank you for letting me know, I've seen some more reports coming in and we'll do some investigating to see what's happening.
Jason.png
Message 12 of 18 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

My issue isn’t with playing the game. My issue is originbsaying I did not purchase a kit when I did. I was able to find its pack folder on my old computer and moved it over but still nothing. 

I guess I shouldn’t have posted on a forum because people are hijacking the thread with different issues. 

Message 13 of 18 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Have tried changing language in Origin, restarting it, changing language back, restarting Origin, and it did not help.

I tried uninstalling Origin and then reinstalling Origin, and it did not help.

In Origin under game details > more > kits it does not show that is was purchased. It gives an option to buy it again.

Under Origin order history it says it was purchased and fulfilled.

Message 14 of 18 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same exact issue as the two people above me. Not on Legacy, tried all troubleshooting tips to no avail because on the launcher it says I haven't purchased Country Kitchen while in my purchase history, it clearly says I did. Other two kits showing up no problem.

EDIT by EA_Jason: Image removed, don't post personal information publicly. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,708 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same issue, purchased all kits without problem and installed them except the Kitchen kit that can't be downloaded. It is in my confirmed purchase history and when I start up Sims 4 it says I own the kit when I check the news page, but I still can't install it from Origin. 

Message 16 of 18 (1,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Jason  Sorry, man. Didn't mean to release personal information. Just thought the SS's would be helpful in troubleshooting. Thank

Message 17 of 18 (1,420 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

No worries @bossdarcie!

We now have a main thread about this issue that can be found here: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Kits-SP-Kit-won-t-Download-wants-to-buy-...

I'll lock this one as the thread that I linked contains some updates by our QA team Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 18 of 18 (6,497 Views)