Problems with Origin/Game Library/Home Screen

by mikrolactaki3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with Origin/Game Library/Home Screen

★ Guide

Hello everyone!

A few minutes ago I've been having problems with Origin. As soon as I logged in to my Origin client, I expected something different than usual. Which meant my game library disappeared and the home screen was slightly different, showing a 'Let's get you started' option. I clicked on my game library, and all I saw was just a blank page with empty games. It had options like "Add a Game" or "Browse Games", but I didn't do anything just log out.

After times of logging in, Origin may log in successfully but still the same thing. Blank screens and empty game library. I tried downloading EA Desktop Beta, but that way game library appears. Not all the games that I had on Origin. Last night, game library and home screen loaded regularly.

What can I do to prevent this? Is uninstalling always an option to get it back loading?

Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with Origin/Game Library/Home Screen

★ Guide

the issue finally got fixed - I reinstalled Origin and the game library loaded fine (same as home screen).

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

It is a server issue, just wait it out
Many members have posted about facing the same issue in the last hour or so.

Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

★ Guide
@N7_A_M_R_Egypt same thing appears on the Origin website, and yes. I am now trying to reinstall Origin to see if the same thing persists.
Message 3 of 4 (397 Views)

★ Guide

the issue finally got fixed - I reinstalled Origin and the game library loaded fine (same as home screen).

Message 4 of 4 (376 Views)