Re: Pro clubs, lost connection to opponent everytime!?

by Exemplar87

Original Post

Pro clubs, lost connection to opponent everytime!?

★ Novice

Hi all,

Everytime I try to play a drop in on pro clubs I get the above message about lost connection to opponent. Every other game mode is okay 

Message 1 of 5 (631 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MikeyBoiii89 for connection issues such as this I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (607 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, but thats not the issue. I'm having no problems with any other games modes. When I select drop in match on pro clubs I get the message "the connection to your opponent has been lost." Its not kicking me out of the game once I'm in it, but its not letting me into the specific mode I want to play 

Message 3 of 5 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Same issue for me have also checked my connection and no issue's and no issue's wih other games and only happens in pro clubs drop ins. Just now I must have searched for a match 40 times and still haven't got into a game.

Knowing EA probably been done on purpose to try and direct everyone to ultimate team.

Message 4 of 5 (577 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can you share the UO Trace you ran when you tried the steps I posted above?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (552 Views)