Re: Pre-ordered failed because of payment issue?

by DrSargeX

Original Post

Pre-ordered failed because of payment issue?

★ Apprentice

Pre-ordered failed because of payment issue?

I ordered the game on May 27, 2018. In the past 6 months, there is no problem with my purchase, the origin client shows that everything was fine and on my bank side that payment definitely went through. And tonight, finally after 6 months of waiting; the game is officially launched. But I was locked outside of it by an error message of  'We're sorry, but seems like there is a billing issue with your preorder.'???

I am 100% sure that my payment method is no problem I even went back to my bill of that month to double check it.

So I contacted EA support. But on the live chat, the little pop-out window does not provide anyplace for me to type to their advisor, so they just hung up on me because I am not saying anything in their required period of time.

So right now, I cannot play the game I definitlyhad paid for half of a year ago???

Anyone here know what should I do now?

Plz help, thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Hero

You might have plugins, extension or something that is blocking the EA chat window. Try using the incognito/safe browsing mode or another browser to get to talk to the chat. Depending on your location and time of day you might also be able to call or receive a call.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

★ Apprentice

Right now the problem is I am not provided a live chat option anymore instead of an email option which is going to take them 3 days to respond to me. I am really confused and don't know how to 1. get my game verified and 'launched' on my side 2. how to get that live chat option back to me?

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Guide

@6L23Go to origin, on top right  help, there origin help, whatever link opens in browser copy that and open it in Microsoft edge, there u can find contact us and after navigating further u will get chat, remember start new case rather than opening previous.

Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)