Please upgrade the picture and title of games in the library to correct version.

by Ba-Da-Bing_DK

Original Post

Please upgrade the picture and title of games in the library to correct version.

★★ Novice

When buying a base game (Anthem for example) it will just display as Anthem, both in title and game picture.
And when buying the Anthem Legion Of Dawn edition, it will display as Anthem Legion Of Dawn edition, both in title and game picture.
But when buying the base game and then buying the upgrade pack to Legion of dawn edition, it will still only display as the base version, both in title and game picture.
This is BS as it is clearly possible to upgrade the game title and picture, to correct version when you have premier acces.
When you have premier acces, the game, picture and title gets upgraded to the Legion of dawn edition.
So why is it not possible to upgrade these things, when buying the permanent upgrade?

Message 1 of 4 (186 Views)

Re: Please upgrade the picture and title of games in the library to correct vers

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Ba-Da-Bing_DK 

Thanks for reporting this! Standard smile

I know that it's also a problem with Star Wars Battlefront II and its upgrade to the Deluxe edition. It's just a visual issue, since the content from the upgrade will be available in the game, but we'll see if something can be done about changing the game cover in your game library on Origin.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)

Re: Please upgrade the picture and title of games in the library to correct vers

★★★★★ Guide
just a idea, what if he do a repaire of game content, but again depend on what is the master content pointing at ? could still be a dev issue as Ataashi point out.
Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Ataashi 

Thank you for replying.

I am aware that it is only a visual aspect, as i have all the content of the Legion of dawn pack.

And it is of course only a small problem.

Nevertheless i created a support ticket because i thought i did not have the content, as my game did not upgrade as it did when i had premier acces.
When my premier acces expired, my game split into two games, a base game and Legion of dawn edition.
The Legion of dawn edition was locked and said i needed to buy premier acces or buy the upgrade.
But even after buying the upgrade, the Legion of dawn edition was still locked, because i supposedly had to use the version that was displayed as the base game, that now also contained the new content.

I think it could get rid of a lot of confusion and unnecessery support tickets, to just upgrade the title and picture of games to the current version Standard smile

God day to you.

Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)