Re: Please read this I am tiered of getting hacked in a broken game

by maguhunter

Original Post

Please read this I am tiered of getting hacked in a broken game

★★★★ Novice

They is for you all Origin, EA Games and Dice 

I really want my money back. I paid for a game you sold me that is broken and starting to fill up with hackers. I find my self getting quick scope which I didn't know was even possible in 2042 from across the map one shot while I was running horizontal to him. This is happening in most games .Also I find certain players are using some kind of esp other then the game . Some seem to exactly know where to shoot or find me when I am hiding. I tested this theory and hid right away and waited. sure enough with in minutes I was found and killed through a wall at a distance . You want me to trust your anti cheat but it does not work I have came across the same people doing this over and over again. You got people making Portal servers set up to hack better and give the joining people no guns you want to check out this server   !*! infected !*! [official-us][128 player crossplay]  they are hacking and exploiting on this server .When you join this server you have no guns while the other team does and if that is bad enough they all get 1 shot 1 kill so I am assuming they are hacking as well . There is another one same name but UK in stead US in the tittle .Wither or not  they are still up I am not sure but the last time I check they were.

There is no way to report anything at all in this game it is like you want to hid it and that it self is against you Fair Play rules.  It seems like you ignoring any reports on any kind of cheating . Some even ran cheats to see if they would get detected and they did not and I believe they are still running them . 

getting constantly cheated against in a broken game cost 180$ being ignored priceless 

Message 1 of 3 (418 Views)

★ Guide
On this page you will find the information you need to get a refund: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

The current anti-cheat they use in BF1 BFV and BF2042 is not very good
and as with the previous two games they will not change it.
For some reason they don't want to use the anti-cheat of BF3 and BF4
(which was quite effective )
Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Even though I found there was cheating I decide to hold on to my copy . I will play in co-op against bots and get good to a point that I can counter cheating to an extent . All in all the concept of the game seems pretty good and you can tell some work went into it.  The over all environment of the Game is pretty good . I never wanted to knock the game itself and I don't know it that well so I will give it the benefit of doubt . They were told and whether they listen is up to them .What change my mind a couple of friends got me to play co-op with them with AI to level up weapons and really I had a blast and the frustration left and fun began. The game does show promise and it is early so I going to give it another chance. I do hope they will keep on top of things and listen as well as do. I found 6 sites so far selling cheats and will keep an eye on them to see how long they go undetected. I do know there is no bad Ant-cheat as long as it is updated to catch these so call undetected cheats. I am not sure why some would invest money in cheats and risk getting a ban and loose their game. Unless they really trust these cheat sites why they would I am not sure. I do know if Dice puts the hammer down on the cheating  their will be a lot of pissed off people who trusted these sites. 

I will have to wait an see what happens .

Message 3 of 3 (312 Views)