Please help! Blood Dragon xbox code...on pc?

by ShockTrooper551

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please help! Blood Dragon xbox code...on pc?

★ Novice

I bought a sealed, brand new Dragon Age Origins Collectors Edition (Xbox) very recently. I was really looking forward to redeeming my Blood Dragon Armor for both DAO and Mass Effect 2. Problem is, I couldn’t find anywhere to insert the code, and Origin seemed like my last option. So I went on my phone and typed the code in there. It actually worked! But it told me this:

”Congrats - Blood Dragon Armor x360 is all yours! Head over to your game library to start downloading the content in your bundle.”

I checked my XB1 and X360, and I couldn’t install it for either game. After re-reading what the message told me, it seems to think that the code was meant to buy something on pc.

TL;DR

Origin thinks my Xbox code was meant for pc. Now my code is used up and I didn’t get my intended product. At least not on the system I wanted it on ig

Message 1 of 3 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please help! Blood Dragon xbox code...on pc?

Community Manager

Hi @ShockTrooper551

When you've got a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid code redemption issues aren't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how you can create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them through Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ShockTrooper551

When you've got a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid code redemption issues aren't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how you can create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them through Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, will do Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (424 Views)