Player

★★ Novice

I put a player on transfer I haven't got my coins back are nothing 

Message 1 of 8 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Player

Community Manager

Hi there, @wigglychain6411 

We're not able to help with missing content over Answers HQ. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (218 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @wigglychain6411 

We're not able to help with missing content over Answers HQ. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (219 Views)

★★ Novice

i all ready speak to someone they can't do anything 

Message 3 of 8 (209 Views)

★★ Novice

Should be able to do something bout this lost my item and that 

Message 4 of 8 (208 Views)

Community Manager

@wigglychain6411 

If support isn't able to verify your claim, they won't be able to help. You're welcome to try contacting an advisor and have them investigate this again. We can't help with this on Answers HQ.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 8 (205 Views)

★★ Novice

They told me to post it will get sorted not on this ea take my items know they won't give me them back 

Message 6 of 8 (200 Views)

Community Manager

@wigglychain6411 

You're welcome to submit a bug report here if you like. Unfortunately though, we can't help with missing content over Answers HQ.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 8 (196 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Anything else they can do check my account to see why this happened let me know
Message 8 of 8 (182 Views)