Permanently Remove Games From Account

by Little_Froto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permanently Remove Games From Account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I want some old garbage removed from my account and don't see any reason as to why it can not be done, I already called in today about removing these items and was told by the rep he is not allowed to do that.

The items I want removed are things that are no longer available through origin at all and or will never be available again

Battlefield 2042 Beta
Battlefield 2042 Alpha
Battlefield Hardline Beta
Need For Speed World

Also, Battlefield 2042, like for thousands of others, does not show up in EA Desktop App but shows up in origin just fine, when I load up EA Desktop App it want's me to purchase it again when I already own it. 

Message 1 of 2 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Permanently Remove Games From Account

Community Manager

Hey @Little_Froto,

Certain demo or trial versions of games may have technical reasons that prevent them from being removed from an account.

We're unable to make any account changes on the forums, so if you've reached out to an advisor and they were unable to do so either, afraid that's not something we'll be able to change, sorry. 

That said, you should be able to hide titles in Origin by right-clicking the game tile and hiding the game. That will prevent those from appearing for you going forward. 

You're welcome to reach out to another advisor to confirm certain titles that are not demo/trial versions, or if you have a game registered to the account that's not appearing. That's something an advisor will need to double-check for you by looking into the account itself.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)

All Replies

Re: Permanently Remove Games From Account

Community Manager

Hey @Little_Froto,

Certain demo or trial versions of games may have technical reasons that prevent them from being removed from an account.

We're unable to make any account changes on the forums, so if you've reached out to an advisor and they were unable to do so either, afraid that's not something we'll be able to change, sorry. 

That said, you should be able to hide titles in Origin by right-clicking the game tile and hiding the game. That will prevent those from appearing for you going forward. 

You're welcome to reach out to another advisor to confirm certain titles that are not demo/trial versions, or if you have a game registered to the account that's not appearing. That's something an advisor will need to double-check for you by looking into the account itself.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (490 Views)