Re: Permanent Ban for what reason?

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permanent Ban for what reason?

★★★ Novice

Hello,

It has been more than two weeks since my origin account and its accesses to any EA GAMES service have been permanently banned.

I rarely use their online services (FUT or any game that uses online features) Most of the time I am in FIFA 20 career mode and the truth is I have no reason to violate any EA GAMES or ORIGIN rules.

I would really like you to give me a logical explanation and to be able to play all the games that I acquired legally through your platform. I already used the "MY CASES" section without finding the support of any moderator or technical service staff who can give me even an answer.

I hope someone can guide me through this mess and be able to guide me in what to do next.

If you need any information regarding my operating system, the titles I have purchased or any other information, I can gladly provide it to you. 

This is the message I received, in which they affirm that I use some kind of online cheat.

https://view.e.ea.com/?qs=135f75504d0e57e630931d6f23b7ecf7346258932e2037ba6ab2f8b3d869b0a83cd5ba133f...

I practically do not play online .. most of the time (if I play) I am in career mode .. and in no way would it occur to me to use any type of cheat and put my account and my money at risk.

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 6 (1,076 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Xenogears10.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,065 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Xenogears10.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Darko! Already tried to use the "contact us" option and wrote more than 3 "my cases" without any specific answer.

I also communicated on twitter and they redirect me to the "contact us" option.

In short, it is like going back to an infinite loop where nobody solves anything, and the truth is that I have no idea why this happened to me or why I was banned in this way without any reason. Anyway..I appreciate any other help you can give me. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (1,044 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Xenogears10 you do not need to contact our support but rather fill out a TOS appeal. Our live support team cannot assist you with your issue.

If you have submitted a TOS appeal then please keep an eye on your email for a response.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko hello i have the same problem my ea account has gotten a ban out of no where please look at my case
Message 5 of 6 (786 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @ahahjkrrk,

We cannot review bans via the forums, I'm afraid.

You'll need to submit an appeal to have our Terms of Service team take a look. The contact options should be similar to those listed earlier in this thread, or you can follow the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Since this is an older thread I will be locking it to prevent further necro-posting, thanks.
Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (782 Views)