Re: Paying via Paypal Account

by AlphaAlabuster

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

give back a choice for paypal balance, most of us is using balance for purchase origin game,  one is security reason, others is limited the purchase of any game of children, as we can store just amount of balance for the game, there was safe for kid to over purchase any game on line,  

Message 51 of 64 (1,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i will not by BF5, if there is no option to pay with Paypal balance, why i should withdraw money from Paypal and then pay with creditcard, if i already have money on paypal? 

Message 52 of 64 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't realize this was a problem till I put 60$ onto my paypal and tried to buy BF5. The tax for the game was too high for me, so I tried to get Premier and it wouldn't let me use my balance. It asks for a card every single time....

Message 53 of 64 (1,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Trying to buy Origin Access via Paypal too. Then it refers me to paypal login. After logging in it asks for a) Bankaccount or b) Creditcard. When i add my bankaccount it says "This bankaccount is already linked to your paypal"... wtf

What a mess. 

Message 54 of 64 (1,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If this id true then why can't I buy anything? I have my bank account linked already, I've bought several games using it.. I don't get why now I can't?

Message 55 of 64 (1,469 Views)

★ Novice

I do not own a credit card, and I am not giving my debit information simply because I do not trust that your protections for my financial security are secure enough. I have my debit card linked to paypal, why can't I use it to pay for origin access?

Message 56 of 64 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unbelievable that after 2 years i have to come back for tgis issue. My bank thats linked with paypal. Doesnt work on origin. I dont know how incompetent you guys are with keeping loyal customers happy. But this is ridiculous. Doesnt matter where, i can pay with my bank account but on origin? No can do. Like holy *. From an app developers perspective, how * hard can it be to integrate mollie or any other ideal authorization to your service. I have linked ideal with multiple websites in the past without too much of a hassel, but a multi million dollar company fails to do so. 

And if you cant because of legal reasons. At least make your paypal service work! 

Message 57 of 64 (1,357 Views)

★ Guide

So after 3 years, this issue not solved yet? I wanted to buy Sims 4 Parenthood with Paypal, and I've enough balance to buy it but Origin keeps asking me to "link".

Message 58 of 64 (1,093 Views)

★ Guide
This is really sad. I've added Sims 4 Seasons, City Living, Vintage Glamour, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood to my wishlist but as soon as I found out I need to link my Paypal to Credit Card, I deleted all the wishlist.
It's kind of funny when I'm trying to buy your game, you make the process harder. It's very easy and simple to buy sims 3 expansion pack on Steam but why on Origin it's so complicated?
Message 59 of 64 (1,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has issue now, I want to pre-order The Sims 4 's New DLC , I want to pay with Paypal , But it always ask for  credit card/ Debit card , I don't have any

Please fix 

Message 60 of 64 (1,042 Views)