PVZGW2 WINT INSTALL LATEST UPDATE XBOX ONE

by kingnatalio11

Original Post

PVZGW2 WINT INSTALL LATEST UPDATE XBOX ONE

★★★ Novice

Been trying to update this game for 3 days now and it's starting to really get on my nerves.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game countless times which there is no problem installing the disc.  Problem is with the latest update file it simply won't go past 7.79gb of 12.48gb and stays on 62.4%. 

The console is Xbox one and it has the latest update installed successfully for the console. 

What on earth is going on with this? I've tried going offline,  clearing cache,  clearing local games nothing is working 

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Re: PVZGW2 WINT INSTALL LATEST UPDATE XBOX ONE

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @kingnatalio11

Make sure you’re connected to Xbox Live and signed in with the profile that originally purchased the game.

View your notifications on your Xbox One console to make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to install the update.

Try to reset (not restart) your modem, resetting your modem can fix gaming troubles,  "can't get on the Internet" problems, port issues, wireless issues and device conflicts.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @yahel_1 Thanks for that will try it and let you know 

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @yahel_1 As I suspected tried this and still the same problem. So frustrating 

Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)