Re: PSN Account linked to my EA Account is wrong.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PSN Account linked to my EA Account is wrong.

★★★ Novice

So I started using the EA Desktop app and when I went to add my friends from PSN I noticed that the wrong account was linked. My Xbox Account seems to be right, but it's my old gamertag so I'm not sure. I don't really care for the Xbox Account but I'd like to unlink the PSN account currently linked to it and link my actual PSN account.

Message 1 of 5 (928 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @DRK_DCGMatthew if our live support team have advised that they cannot unlink the accounts then there's nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (837 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DRK_DCGMatthew for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (918 Views)

★★★ Novice

After going through a live chat, I was told you guys have made updates to the policy and can no longer unlink PSN accounts from EA accounts, or switch them.

Message 3 of 5 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice

But you guys still have the persona transfer page up. When did you update the policy?

Message 4 of 5 (849 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DRK_DCGMatthew if our live support team have advised that they cannot unlink the accounts then there's nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (838 Views)