Re: Origin won't load and keeps crashing, just installed it!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Origin won't load and keeps crashing, just installed it!

★★★ Newbie

I have a brand new computer. I'm not very good with computers or computer talk, so bare with me, but it's a Nitro 5 Acer and it has Windows 10 on it. I don't know what other info would be pertinent to my issue, but it has 8 GB of memory, and, again, is brand new so I don't believe it's the computer causing this issue.

First off, when I downloaded Origin, the installation screen was weirdly blurry and out of focus. It was really weird, and made me doubt that I'd downloaded the right version at first. Also, for whatever reason, the text kept inverting during installation. So there's that.

Once it finished installing, I logged on to my Origin account and it started to launch. It loads for a few minutes, then immediately crashes. I can't do anything on it! Help????

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Origin won't load and keeps crashing, just installed it!

Community Manager

Hey @DarLi_Larkis, let's start by grabbing a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Once I have that I can take a look for any issues and see what needs to be done.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)