Origin won't let me sign into my account offline

by AutumnR0ses

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin won't let me sign into my account offline

★ Novice

Hello! I've recently have been having problems with signing into my origin account while offline ever since i updated it on 4-22-19. My internet is currently out at my house, and has been for a while. I've always been able to log into my account while offline to play The Sims 4, but ever since I updated origin whenever I go to sign in it says "err_internet_disconnected' and doesn't let me. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks~

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin won't let me sign into my account offline

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @AutumnR0ses. When this issue occurs the only way to solve it is by logging into your account while connected to the internet.

Would it be possible to set your phone up as a hot spot and connect your PC to it? After doing so you could set Origin up to run in offline mode and as such you would not need to keep the connection running.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @AutumnR0ses. When this issue occurs the only way to solve it is by logging into your account while connected to the internet.

Would it be possible to set your phone up as a hot spot and connect your PC to it? After doing so you could set Origin up to run in offline mode and as such you would not need to keep the connection running.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (260 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the help! Everything is working normally again.

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @AutumnR0ses.

Enjoy your game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (234 Views)