Re: Origin will not install

by TredokVI

Original Post

Origin will not install

★ Novice

I had Origin installed in a secondary HDD and at one point its stopped working, it just would not open, i tried erasing every file in caches and tmps existing in my computer, and nothing, uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it once more and the installer wouldn't even show up, but it would consume 10% of my CPU usage.

I searched for answers in this forum but to no avail, all the solutions about GPU drivers, clean startups, etc. did not work.
The only change that i could see is that when i perform a clean startup do allows the Origin installer to run, but when it never finishes installing it just gets stuck, and the program becomes unresponsive, nothing works... 

And by this i think its great that i cannot play demos, betas and my own bought games because the uselessness of your program, why can't you just use Steam or some other WORKING program?

Can we have a solution for this problem?

not even old installers can open the program...

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem, having the api-ms-win,crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll problem, tried reinstalling the software as well as using a dll program but the program is still not working, once given the file it gives a 0xc000007b error and no idea how to fix it, please help ASAP.

Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
I tried a few more times the old installer, did work in the end, but still worried about updating origin, i just uninstalled it, restart PC, install again, restart PC, origin works now.
Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)