Origin will not install at all

by arouse6708

Original Post

Origin will not install at all

★ Novice

So, I've seen all of the possible solutions and literally tried them ALL! (NO JOKE) Origin will install in Safe Mode. When I exit safe mode to open it, it is just a blank white screen. That only happens when I troubleshoot compatibility. I've been without my games now for 3 days and EA "Contact Us" is nowhere to be found. I'm at my wits end! HELP PLEASE!!! 

This is also a side note, I have all of my c++ redistributables installed, but when I install Origin in Safe Mode and try and download the Sims 4, it says that one of them is missing. Not sure what to do!

Message 1 of 3 (437 Views)

Nvadia Driver HELP!

★ Novice

After speaking to a customer service rep about my Origin problem, they told me to download a bunch of files. Nvadia being one of them. However, my computer tells me that it cannot be downloaded because it is not compatible with this version of Windows. Solution anyone?? I have AMD Radeon driver.. should I have downloaded the Nvadia?

Message 2 of 3 (435 Views)

Re: Origin will not install at all

Community Manager

Hey @arouse6708 can you try installing the most up to date version of VC++ to see if it helps.

You can find the latest version on the Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

You need to install both of the following:

• vcredist_x86_vs2015 (for 32bit Windows version)
  • vcredist_x64_vs2015 (for 64bit Windows version)

If you get the message that the files are already installed, select Repair instead. It is recommended to run the installer as administrator (right-click the file, select run as admin).

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)