Origin stuck on loading screen!!!!

by Rocckyman729

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin stuck on loading screen!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

So..... I've been using origin for quite a long time but now suddenly my origin client is misbehaving Frown it just seems like its loading and loading........forever 'screenshot attached"

Message 1 of 16 (26,505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin stuck on loading screen!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

SOLVED!!!! I just cleared the cache as given here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ and hurrah! origin is backNerd

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (26,463 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have a similar issue, started June 9. Win 10 pro, 64 bit.   When I select origin, I get a white screen that seems to run forever (had to use task manager to kill it), it did have the spinning circles for the first 5 or 7 seconds.  Have uninstalled Origin, cleared Origin's cache folders, reinstalled with the "thin client installer" and get the same issue.

Message 2 of 16 (26,477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

will i have to redownload my origin games after reinstalling or they can run as usual after reinstelling???

Message 3 of 16 (26,471 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

SOLVED!!!! I just cleared the cache as given here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ and hurrah! origin is backNerd

Message 4 of 16 (26,464 Views)

★★ Novice

Your games won't be lost.  Log into origin.com and check your library, they will all be there.  You just can't play them without a functional client on your end.

Message 5 of 16 (26,452 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, I did all the clear cache steps and after reboot, I launched my OriginThinSetup.exe (guess you can't download a full client now) and I still am then greeted with a white box with a circle that spins for a short time then everything stops.  Just a window titled "origin" and an all white area underneath that.

Message 6 of 16 (26,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@venchant I'm having the same issue, have gotten literally no answers
Message 7 of 16 (17,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same situation by me! Two days that my money didnt take place! I will not suggest origin and of course that was the last game bought by them

Message 8 of 16 (17,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has just happened to me did you find a fix?

Message 9 of 16 (13,749 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @bradahimmelman,

Have you tried clearing the cache as mentioned in the Accepted Solution?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-stuck-on-loading-screen/m-p/7934430#M38...

Jason.png
Message 10 of 16 (13,658 Views)