Thank you, I had the same problem and it helped Standard smile

Message 21 of 44 (2,665 Views)

Re: Origin stuck on load screen

★ Novice

I had the same problem and this worked. Thanks so much mate

Message 22 of 44 (2,533 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just started having this issue myself after an update last week.  I have tried everything suggested and gotten nowhere.

Message 23 of 44 (2,489 Views)

Message 24 of 44 (2,479 Views)

★★★ Novice

After trying a bunch of things I noticed that my malware scan was woefully out of date.  After updating and running a new malware scan the problem was resolved.

Message 25 of 44 (2,465 Views)

Community Manager

@Bladar78

Great, thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 26 of 44 (2,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't say anything but what a dog Origin is...Bought Sims4 last august,  Origin loaded slow but OK and Sims4 ran a number of times to rack up an amazing total of 21 hours play, then nothing from Origin  NO load just white square...Windows 7 x64..I've gone through every forum suggestion, every corresponding MS fix and/or update, turn every thing else off, and nothing..... 

I just finished your above outlined reset and reload and OriginThinSetupInternal  shows the white rectangle and loading in the task manager up to about 1.8 GIG until it stops and disappears. 

I'd really like my $40  back and forget I ever saw Sims4 but I'm not holding my breath on that one. 

For shame you can't find programmers that release a game platform that you base all your EA games on that wont run on a host of the PCs out here.

Yours,

An Incredibly disgruntled customer.

Message 27 of 44 (2,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH 100% TIMES BETTER THAN THE EA "CONTACT US" STUFF. YOU'RE A LIVESAVER

Message 28 of 44 (2,332 Views)

★ Novice

Hi it's about 2 weeks that i have the same problem, i have tried all the thing suggested here and also other thing but nothing worked. I wanna play again!!!!! What i need to do? Thanks all

Message 29 of 44 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THIS IS HOW TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS

You need to change your dsn server location on your windows platform (i use windows 10). Use Google open server location port 8.8.8.8 as primary and port 8.8.4.4 as secondary.

Once you do this Origin will be up and running with no problems. Its nothing to do with Origin but its down to your internet providers faulty port as i had the same problem as yourself but all

was working fine once i changed my dsn server location to google public one. This is the link that you need to follow http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/how-to-change-your-dns-windows-10.

Hope this solves your issue as it did for me!

Message 30 of 44 (2,213 Views)