Origin still thinks that I own Standard edition

by AirSteve987

Original Post

Origin still thinks that I own Standard edition

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, last night I upgraded my Standard edition of BFV to Deluxe and although I received all the items included in Deluxe upgrade, Origin store still thinks that I own Standard edition. Is that a bug?

Message 1 of 4 (659 Views)

Re: Origin still thinks that I own Standard edition

★ Guide

@AirSteve987after up gradation you will get all benefits of Digital deluxe , buy your icon will not change and remains as it is, neither u will be showed as playing BF5 digital deluxe. The only way is to grab DD at first place. its only visual effect so dont worry Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DrSargeX Visual effect?! There is still the buy button of the deluxe edition. It will affect those people who technically own DLCs & Base game separately. Why don't EA hire the person who made the Steam launcher? at least Steam recognizes well & doesn't show the buy button.
Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AirSteve987 if the wrong version is showing then you can speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (512 Views)