Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

by thranwar1

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

my issue is it keeps logging me off and back on then cycles threw online away and invisible

Message 311 of 322 (1,018 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue and now my game library is MISSING!

Message 312 of 322 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mikrolactaki3 I download apex then maybe its stuck at 42% i waited 24 hours then nothing happened
Message 313 of 322 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can't login it said "online login unavailable"

Message 314 of 322 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, so im trying to download sims 4, an din order to do that i have to download origin, i keep getting 2 error messages, and have screenshots if need be.

Message 315 of 322 (935 Views)

Re: Origin Library Won't Load... PC

★★★ Newbie

I am having tis issue again and I have followed your advice..it keeps saying I need to be online to log in and I am online..been 2 days like this. It logs me out or times me out even if I have the "keep me logged in' selected. I've sent error reports several times and nothing..still the same..kinda driving me nuts now. I even reinstalled the latest version that was sent with an email because I ordered a sim4 package..I really wish it would just update automatically like I also have selected.I've logged out and logged in and ouot blablabla...what's going on??

Message 316 of 322 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game won't let me load.  There's a message saying missing or damaged content.  Help!!!

Message 317 of 322 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is saying the same thing; I hope origin hasn't given us a virus!

Message 318 of 322 (819 Views)

Re: Origin Library Won't Load... PC

★★★ Newbie

queso

@us18x wrote:
No dice... It downloaded the game I purchased in the background while origin window stayed the same. I tried to start the game I bought which was supposedly installed "fifa 20" as I went manually to the games folder and tried to launch it with admin privilege but it doesn't start. Very frustrated at this point.

Message 319 of 322 (750 Views)

★★ Novice

I did everything, Clear the cash as you told us with Run, restart PC, reinstall windows, repair game, reinstall game, reinstall origin but still the same problem. Lag + Disconnect with the reason of CODE: SHOE. please, help me to play my Apex :/

Message 320 of 322 (745 Views)