why Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

by marwan00001

Original Post

why Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★★ Newbie

why Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access a list of games ?????????????????????

Message 201 of 322 (502 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★ Novice
@mikrolactaki3 I have that exact same message.
Message 202 of 322 (532 Views)

mvsc

★★★ Newbie

Hi all.

I have recently gotten a different computer to play my games on. I downloaded origin and logged in and then this appeared on my screen..

Origin servers temporarily unavailable

Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again.

I cant find any of my games and i'm freaking out. Please help me ):

Message 203 of 322 (498 Views)

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★★ Novice

I had the exact same thought: too many people accessing at the same time?  Yet when there's a new Sims expansion pack or whatnot, surely a lot of people log on at the same time then to be among the first to play?  Eh.  Who knows?

Message 204 of 322 (529 Views)

origin program can't load Game Library

★★★ Newbie

my origin program can't load Game Library

show "Origin servers temporarily unavailable
Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."

Message 205 of 322 (458 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't even get a 'servers busy' thing.  Just error 404, whatever that is, as well as telling me how to find the library so I can buy games.  WTF?

Message 207 of 322 (543 Views)

Origin unable to retrieve my game library and fifa 20 !!

★★★★★ Newbie

i was playing fifa 20 on origin  in the morning earlier today and now it is telling me cannot load your game library!!!! And if i cant even find the game on my pc to launch them!! when i search the game in the store, it is asking me to buy the game again ?!? also fifa 18 and 19 too !! Please help me fix this ASAP or at least let me know when will it be fixed.

Thanks

Message 206 of 322 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

show "Origin servers temporarily unavailable
Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again.
"

Message 208 of 322 (621 Views)

★ Guide

@CeliaEquus wrote:

I didn't even get a 'servers busy' thing.  Just error 404, whatever that is, as well as telling me how to find the library so I can buy games.  WTF?

Yeah, we all get that, its the client who cannot figure out what you bought and fails to connect properly, the result is a blank window

Message 209 of 322 (635 Views)

★ Guide

Whoa, I was able to see my games just now! Guess they're nearly there!

Message 210 of 322 (627 Views)