by eule3400

Original Post

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same isssue.

Message 151 of 322 (872 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★★★ Novice

As if EA is gonna do anything about it... That company went downhill several years ago...

Message 152 of 322 (798 Views)

Origin unable to connect to server PC

★★ Novice

So I have Sims 4 previously added to my account on an old computer, but when I go to play, it says that there are no games in my library. It says that it's having service issues but I have been trying for over 3 hours and nothing

Message 153 of 322 (486 Views)
Highlighted

Mac - Unable to retrieve list of games

★★★ Newbie

I have reset origin on my Mac about three times now. I have finally been able to log in but now there's an error message that says "we apologize for the inconvenience but we are not able to retrieve your list of games" and I can't find my Sims 4 anywhere?? I paid so much money for all the expansion packs and everything, where are they???

Message 154 of 322 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh they put up a tweet at EAHelp and retweeted it to Origin Insider! Guess someone finally remembered the social media passwords Tongue out

At least we know they're working on it, that's good enough for me. ETAs'll come when they've diagnosed the issue, I know that can take time on their side so I'm not mad about it. Time to play Steam games lmao

Message 155 of 322 (741 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@gendernihilist Is steam legit? It seems too good to be true.
Message 156 of 322 (719 Views)

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★★ Novice

same

Message 157 of 322 (802 Views)

★★★ Novice

No its not okay. Issue is up since 5 hours, we payed money and the get nothing done. These guys are completely useless. Like if they didn´t exist, no one would notice lol.

Message 158 of 322 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issues here. Glad it's not just me, but really bummed at the prospect of not being able to download my games while stuck self-isolating. 

Message 159 of 322 (673 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thing is, some people in my friendslist can play. Makes this even more frustrating... This company is a pile of ****

Message 160 of 322 (653 Views)