Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

by ManicGlitter

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

It better be a heck of a lot sooner than tomorrow!

Message 141 of 322 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Since the whole Orgin library is out, good time to see other non-Origin games. Any favorites?

Message 142 of 322 (594 Views)

Re: origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to fix their issue? I’ve seen previous posts about the same problem we’re having now. 

Message 143 of 322 (492 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

viva la revolution 

Message 144 of 322 (585 Views)

The Sims 4 is Missing from my computer

★★★ Newbie

I recently I had to redownload and install origin because it wouldn't connect to the internet and now that I have it, my games are missing.... I want to play the sims 4, but it keeps telling me that they're unable to retrieve my game list. I can't even play the game offline because the shortcut is missing and I don't know what to do. I double checked that I had the right account (by checking my billing history) but now I'm just lost and confused and worried that I lost everything. Someone please help

Message 145 of 322 (393 Views)

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue too .... 

Message 146 of 322 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA with Origin server always looks like a non-professional indie company. How can you succeed to still provide so looooong and weekly server fails? Not enough money to invest in a clean infrastructure and admins?

Message 147 of 322 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is it sad that I'm sitting here because I know I'll find out if it's working faster than if I depend on their twitter?

Message 148 of 322 (813 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ManicGlitter You're not wrong though! I keep refreshing everything but I think I might go read a book and wait it out.
Message 149 of 322 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ManicGlitter they posted this link on twitter - https://ea.response.lithium.com/portal/conversation/52208039

"This is currently an issue that is affecting all of our players. Our games team is actively working to get this issue resolved. Sadly we do not have an estimated time frame for when the issue will be resolved. Please feel free to keep an eye on our Facebook page https://twitter.com/OriginInsider for updates. So sorry that there was not more I could do to get this issue resolved for you today. If we can help in the future, please let us know. -Tee"

COOL no estimated time frame.
Message 150 of 322 (735 Views)