Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

by moonac_dartan

Original Post

Re: Origin wont load my game library!!

★★★★ Novice

Isn't working for me - it tries to bring up Origin.

Message 131 of 322 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah that didn't work for me the first time I tried it. Which is why I'm sitting here complaining instead of playing my games. DRM sucks.

Message 132 of 322 (747 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Absolutely LOVE when EA pretends that we can play our games without Origin being functional. That tweet is a joke, they know damned well that games aren't launching while Origin is down.

Message 133 of 322 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@ManicGlitter (points to the Twitter sidebar) Would it kill them to post there when there's a biggish problem? Maybe they think it would be bad for PR or something but I would think users of my product would come before outside observers. I'm crazy like that.

Message 134 of 322 (736 Views)

Re: Origin Library Won't Load... PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just had this happen, and found a workaround - if you have an NVIDIA graphics card and have the Geforce experience installed, you can launch the game through the Games page in the home tab of the Geforce app. Assuming you've added your games to it previously. 

Message 135 of 322 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After 2 hours of waiting nothing happened. Tomorrow I promise it will be back to normal again. Standard smile

EDIT: It still doesn't show my games library but the same message. The chat works normally.

Message 136 of 322 (696 Views)

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★ Novice

I'm having this issue too right now!!

Message 137 of 322 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If it brings up origin, that means you got signed out of origin.

If EA would just get their servers back up, this wouldn't be a problem. Teeth bared

Message 138 of 322 (523 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea but my saved games are not showing up like this. and my purchased games are not showing up either. 

Message 139 of 322 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@aleighslo same here cant launch any games independently of origin regardless of whether origin is set to online or offline
Message 140 of 322 (522 Views)