Original Post

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★★★★★ Newbie

@mikrolactaki3Thank you for your reply, i hope the server gets online soon

Message 81 of 322 (926 Views)

★ Guide

@ManicGlitter wrote:

This is completely unacceptable. This has been going on for hours now, and not evensomuch as a word from EA. Their social media accounts sit empty, and posts on these forums go ignored. We have always been able to access our games when the launcher is offline, why did this suddenly change? I want access to my games, and I want access NOW.

It must be related to the most recent update on Origin

Message 83 of 322 (926 Views)

origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

For some reason when i log onto Origin It tells me the servers are temporarily unavailable.

How do i resolve this?

Message 82 of 322 (844 Views)

Re: Error Message when signing into Origin

★★★★★ Novice
@moroccan_bae seems to be an issue with EA servers at the moment. alot of people reporting this some like me with their library's not loading. Also tried the reinstall and cache clearing with no luck. Frown
Message 84 of 322 (729 Views)

Re: my sims 4 games dissapeared from my origin account

★★★ Apprentice
@5keletor I absolutely will.
Message 85 of 322 (738 Views)

ALL MY GAMES ARE GONE "ORIGIN IS UNABLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR GAMES"

★★ Apprentice

I was playing apex legends one minute. I restarted my pc due to some app I uninstalled then I logged back into my origin and all my games are gone and I receive the message that origin is unable to retrieve my list of games. And there is actually nothing there. I try to open games directly from their shortcuts but nothing happens. I have tried clearing origin cache and logging out and logging in. nothing changes. Please see the attached image to know what message comes.

Message 86 of 322 (913 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey @Straatford87 you have any word on this? An ETA would be appreciated, at the very least.

Message 87 of 322 (940 Views)

Re: origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★ Newbie
@bee353897 Wait it out - if you look on other threads, everyone is having the same issues. Still no response from EA but hopefully they'll get the servers back up soon.
Message 88 of 322 (868 Views)

Re: Error Message when signing into Origin

★★★★★ Novice
@moonac_dartan some one in another post is in the support Queue but they are number 99+ … eek
Message 89 of 322 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes you are correct. A million dollar company should respond and give the reasoning due to the downtime and when they think it will be back up

Message 90 of 322 (919 Views)