New Mac User

by laurencott

Original Post

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★★★ Apprentice

Same here, US. I really hope this doesn’t go on due to reduced staff from the pandemic. 

Message 41 of 322 (1,841 Views)

Re: Origin wont load my game library!!

★★★ Novice

No I’m getting super frustrated Frown 

Message 42 of 322 (1,560 Views)

★ Guide
@K1ngownzzz I don't know what is going on and how long it will take. I'm sure tomorrow it will be back to normal - you can access your game library normally. I'm writing from Greece (it's night time) and in a few hours it will be back I promise Wink
Message 43 of 322 (1,836 Views)

★★★ Novice

Omg me too!! It’s so annoying, I don’t know what to do Frown I just purchased three new packs for the Sims 4, just to spend some time during this isolation period. But this is actually getting on my nerves. 

I hope this issue will be solved as soon as possible. 

Message 44 of 322 (1,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue.

Message 45 of 322 (1,803 Views)

New Mac User

★★★ Newbie

I have a Mac and I recently made an Origin account. I am wanting to do a one time only download for Sims. Could you please send me the correct link? It is saying not compatible

Message 46 of 322 (1,345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Kinda ridiculous that I can't play a game that I paid for just because Origin is the worst game hosting client I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, currently with the servers down it won't even allow you to "Go Offline" and play your games in peace. EA has me on hold for 2,342 minutes. Lovely.

Message 47 of 322 (1,802 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Would appreciate some response from ea  or better yet eta for a fix   but knowing the issue is being addressed would go a long way    we paid for these games and deserve to use them when we choose

Message 48 of 322 (1,781 Views)

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue here, I've tried clearing my cache files and still nothing works for me. It's so annoying.

Message 49 of 322 (1,997 Views)

Purchased game won't download

★★★ Newbie

I just spent money on a new game and when I go to download it on my Windows PC, I get this message. "Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again." VERY disappointed!

Message 50 of 322 (1,345 Views)